Upon ordering, the buyer agrees with the delivery and payment terms and conditions of Jewelcraft.
All users of this website agree that access to and use of this website and products is subject to the following terms and conditions, privacy statement, and disclaimer. If you do not agree to mentioned policies please do not use this website.
- All orders placed on this website are subject to acceptance at the discretion of Jewelcraft, without limitations. This means that Jewelcraft may refuse to accept or cancel any order, whether or not the order has been confirmed, with or without reason. Jewelcraft may exercise its sole discretion and without liability to you or any other third party.
- The entire content included in this website, including but not limited to, text graphics and code is the property of Jewelcraft.
- All prices are quoted in New Zealand Dollars unless stated otherwise.
- Goods will remain the property of Jewelcraft (“the seller”) until complete payment of the purchase price.
- The reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this website is strictly prohibited, unless authorised by Jewelcraft Ltd in writing.
- Furthermore, the changing or removing of any proprietary notice from materials downloaded or printed from the website is prohibited.
- All goods deemed faulty may be returned to the place of purchase (with proof of purchase) for a period of 30 days. Goods deemed to be faulty due to manufacturing or material defect can then be returned to Jewelcraft for assessment. Items will be inspected by our Quality Control Team and if deemed to be faulty (after considering fair wear and tear), will be replaced or repaired. If deemed to be mishandled or customised, the item will not qualify for replacement or repair.
- While all reasonable efforts are made Jewelcraft is not obliged to fulfil or deliver an order placed by the buyer and not obliged to compensate the buyer for any losses, in case of an error in the presentation of the product, an error in the wording of the specifications of the product or an error in the advertised price of the product.
- Jewelcraft reserves the right to amend the delivery or payment terms and conditions from time to time.
Price and Payment
Please note all prices shown on the website are in New Zealand Dollars. All orders processed will transacted in New Zealand dollars and the currency conversion will be completed by the third party credit service provider you select at checkout.
The buyer will be responsible for payment of all import duties and taxes. Jewelcraft has no control over these charges as they differ for each country. Please contact the local customs office for further information.
Jewelcraft will wherever possible deliver the order within the expected delivery terms to the delivery address. The buyer bears the responsibility for the correct input of the delivery address; In the case anything goes wrong with the shipment of an order due to an error in the delivery address (that can be attributed to the buyer), Jewelcraft cannot be held responsible for the loss of the shipment. A delay in the delivery may occur in the case additional information regarding the delivery address is needed.
In the case a product has been damaged during shipping the buyer must inform Jewelcraft customer care team as soon as possible (within 24 hours after receiving the order) by email at email@example.com
In the case the order that has been shipped to the buyer has gone missing during shipping or the buyer claims that they did not receive the order (despite information such as the track and trace data indicating otherwise), the complaint procedure of the carrier will be initiated and the outcome of this procedure will be awaited before any refund or re-shipment shall take place.
Although Jewelcraft tries wherever possible to meet the estimated delivery targets it cannot be held liable for any delays in the delivery of an order. Orders will be delayed over weekends, public holidays and company closure for approximately two weeks after Christmas each year.
Jewelcraft will honour all obligations under all New Zealand acts. Please review our Terms of Trade for further information.
Please note that we will not offer a refund if you have changed your mind. Ensure that you choose your products carefully and make sure that they are compatible with your requirements. Please be aware that refunds take a minimum of 3 days and can take up to 5 working days to process.
If you wish to exchange an item please contact us for a returns authorization. Note: All goods must be in original and/or in sale-able condition for acceptance. Goods are returned at the purchasers’ expense and the exchange item will be forwarded to you at the expense of Jewelcraft once acceptance of the received goods has been granted.
Warranty claims covering any fault, defect or failure occurring as a result of the manufacturing process will be handled by Jewelcraft and/or its suppliers. Damage or faults occurring as a result of misuse, accident, or wear and tear are not covered by our warranty policy. If the product is still under warranty then the repair will be at our expense including the freight to return the repaired or replacement product. If the product is out of warranty, then we can still have the product repaired, however, the cost of the repair will be charged to the customer.
If you wish to send an item covered under warranty to us please contact us for a warranty authorization ensuring you have a copy of your original receipt sent with the goods. Goods are returned at the purchasers’ expense and the repaired/replaced item will be forwarded to you at the expense of Jewelcraft once acceptance of the warranty has been granted.
Note: Watch and clock warranties can take time and need to be sent to a repairer for assessment before warranty can be claimed. We then need to deal with the supplier to coordinate repair or replacement. We will endeavour to keep you informed as events occur.